Saturday 12 May 2012

French trip

Just got back from the French trip to the Chateau Beaumont! It was great omg and I made loads of new friends :)
This is Jess and Emma by the way (Emma's blog name is shorelikethebeach). We are drinking tea in some really nice seaside village :)
I made a new guy friend for once; Lukey Kookey as I call him :)

The center was great; our room was by far the best because we had our own bathroom between the three of us with two working showers. I had a room with Luke and Leo which was good because they are nice :)
I did miss home quite a bit however I miss France too! I miss the late games of 'would you rather' and playing cards and our excursions out and just generally being with all of my friends for most of the time. Surprisingly we  nobody really argued either which was good. I guess we are just all too old for all that now. I will attach one last picture of all the group and add other memories as I come to them I guess :D

No comments:

Post a Comment